OnePlus has released a new Oxygen Os update for the OnePlus 8 Pro, after updating this system you will get Security of April 2020. Oxygen Os 10.5.8 was available 2-3 days ago in some regions because OnePlus is not rolling out their update globally at one time. They provide updates according to region if you didn’t get it yet then wait for 2-3 days.
In the older version of Oxygen Os there are some green screen issues, clipped black issues regarding screen punch holes. But oneplus confirms that they fixed these issues in this update.
Here are the change log of OxygenOS 10.5.8
SYSTEM CHANGE LOG:
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Improved power consumption performance of the system, System stability and fixed general issues, Video playing effect in low brightness
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection
- Optimized the HDR video effect
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability
- Enable 5G for Telia Norway (EU Only)
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer
- Improved the stability of communication
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness
Some of the users of the OnePlus 8 Pro were complaining about screen issues like black rectangle bar on the both sides of the front camera, green screen issues and some minor touch issues. But in this update OnePlus confirms about fixing this issue.
In this update OnePlus has improved stability in terms of bluetooth connectivity and compatibility. OnePlus also talked about some remaining screen issues that they will fix in the upcoming update and probably in May ending. Screen issue is not completely solved in this update but it is still better compared to the previous update.
OnePlus has also improved the video playing effect when the device is in low brightness. They improved HDR video effect in camera and updated Android security to 2020,04 in this oxygen os update.
You can download this update for your device through System Update or you can download complete ROM’s Zip file from OnePlus’s official site.
- Go to Setting
- Select System Updates
- If your device some update then click on download and install.