OnePlus has rolled out a new OxygenOS open beta build for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T Series. OxygenOS Open beta 14 for OnePlus 7 and Open beta 4 for OnePlus 7T with new May 2020 security updates. The OnePlus 7 and 7T series are both different series but users of both series will get a similar type of update. From the past history of the OnePlus we can say that the user of normal series and the “T” series both get the similar type of update in terms of beta update.
This Open Beta 14/4 will fix the missing contact problem, voice input issues and the other general bugs. OnePlus has added more clock style option for ambient display and call recordings in call history sections. If you want to install then you can download it from OnePlus Software Upgrade Section
Changelog for OxygenOS open beta 14/4
- Fix the problem that some software voice input cannot be recognized
- Fix the problem of the disappearance of contacts in the address book on some devices
- More clock style options now available in ambient display (Settings—Customization—Clock style)
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.05
- Now you can view call recording in call history (Move to the call history, click the three-dot menu on the upper right to access the call recording)
OnePlus included some useful feature like Ringing duration info for missed calls, option to switch mobile data on phone calls, and dirty lens detection in OxygenOS open beta 13/3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. OnePlus is now working on fixing green screen issues in OnePlus 8 Pro. Some of the users facing some screen related problems like black rectangle line beside of front camera and green screen issues in OnePlus 8 Pro.
About OnePlus 7 Series
OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro is still a good device in terms of everything: cameras, processors, storage and price. After the launch of the OnePlus 8 series, the price of the OnePlus 7 and 7T series is decreased and that is a good choice. If you have budget issues and you can’t buy OnePlus 8 series then it is a still good choice.
OnePlus promised to push updates at-least for 3 years to their users and we think other smartphone manufacturer companies give the software update till 3 years except Apple.pt Apple.